Saturday, February 7, 2009

Working hard Job nibbles


I spent the day at my sister and brother-in laws house helping install a fence and finishing some steps. started around 9:00 am finished around 7:00 pm it was a long day but we got a lot done. I have got two emails from potential employers. and I am still under consideration for 6 different jobs at Boeing. one of the potential employers that contacted me is a small start-up in Kent Wa that is attempting to create and mar kit the first auto pilot for small helicopter's. that could be fun. time will tell. It helps to have at least a little interest otherwise it could get a bit discouraging, being turned down or looked over time and time again.

3 comments:

Melinda said...

Good luck with the job search. I am very hopeful for you.

Laura said...

Hey bro!
Thanks for the help with the fence and with the steps! Brandon was exhausted and I'm sure you were too but it all looks really nice .... I hope you weren't too sore...
On a side note... welcome to the blog world. I'll link your blog to mine so I can see all of your thoughtful insights on the world. =)

Brandon said...

For the record, I wasn't exhausted, just a little tired of having to supervise.... :) Thanks for all of the help!

Who knows what type of job will fall your way. Whatever it is, I am sure it will allow you to grow.