Sunday, February 1, 2009

hello world


Well I've decided to start sharing my point of view with the world. Or at least with people who happen to stumble upon this little bit of the web. I am foremost a husband. I am also a father a student and an engineer. In 4 months I will graduate from the University of Washington Aeronautical and Astronautical engineering program. It is hard but interesting. I have been working as a engineering tech for 5 years well until two weeks ago when I was laid off. so now I have time to start a blog. I have some home work coming up so I don't know when I will get around to finishing up the sight and making it look pretty I am not much of an aesthetic person any way. well lets all try to enjoy the journey until next time.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

resistance was futile...welcome to the collective.