Friday, July 10, 2009

Graduation and hot jets


I am officially graduated it happened a few weeks ago and a week or two after
graduation my senior project got off the ground under its own 18 lbs thrust jet engine.





















I don't go to officer development school until September so I have the
summer off, well I have been trying to do 4 years of house projects so the house will sell before I need to be in Charleston SC. I'm not sure you can call that off. We hope to have the house on the market next week the Realtor is taking pictures Monday so wish us luck on a quick sale.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Thanks for posting a link to the video...it was neat to see your plane fly! I was surprised at how well it landed. And that it landed in one piece.

Stephen said...

I just watched the video. That was one cool flight and a real neat plane. You guys did great!!!