Tuesday, April 28, 2009



I just got the official word that I am invited to Washington DC for an interview with Admiral Donald and two or three Nuclear engineers to test my technical knowledge. If I pass the interviews I have a job in Charleston SC for the next four years and a commission as a Navy officer. I am fairly excited about this I firmly believe the Heavenly father had a hand in guiding me to this position and helping me get this far. I hope to report in a week that all went well and I will be in the Navy. until then I will by studding and praying hard. I will be flying out this Saturday may 2nd and returning a week from today. If open solicitation of prayers is inappropriate than ignore if not I need all the help I can get.

Cory

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Good luck!!! I hope all goes well. Our prayers are with you.

Laura said...

So... not excited about my brother moving across the country but I'll definitely keep you and your family in our prayers and I hope all goes well at the interview!! Love you Cory!