Monday, January 18, 2010

part B with Pictures






I got a little more done on my work bench. this weekend was a bit of a recharge. I only worked 4 hours on Saturday and 7 today. Stephanie had a meeting on Saturday or I might of worked longer but it was a nice break. I am including some pictures dealing with my last post. also one of some shelves I built over christmas stand down. and one of Sterling because he is cute. if a little dirty.

I think I have decided to go with a simple lever and 4 bar type machine for the raising and lowering of the tool bench. I should be able to finish it next
month some time or possibly the month after depending on
time and finances. A picture is a good as a thousand words and I don't want to type that much so you-all will have to wait for the pitcher.
work feels more like school right now but I am learning some interesting things. right now I am learning about how to control nuclear reactors. I
could tell you more but well you know.

3 comments:

Betty Debbie said...

Have you gotten the camera thing figured out?

Stephanie said...

Maybe he has. I tried today and sort-of succeeded, but I couldn't even reduce the pixelation before uploading my image to blogger.

Isn't his workbench great?

Rebekah said...

MORE PICTURES OF CHILDREN RAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!