Sunday, December 13, 2009

sharing




hello world its been awhile, I did survive ODS flew home drove with Steph and the Kids across the country and arrived in Charleston SC. We closed on the house latter than planed but got in and it is nice. Our last home was small but had lots of storage this house is big with very little storage. so far I like the latter. adding storage is way easer than adding floor space.

that was the catch-up paragraph.



About thee weeks after we arrived the bishop called Stephanie and me in for an interview where he called Stephanie to be the RS president. now I was a little surprised but also have great faith in wife's many talents and wonderfulnesses (I don't believe the the spellchecker did not mark that as wrong) She was set apart today with one counselor the 2nd is forthcoming. So I have lots of faith that Stephanie will do a great job and I have always tried to support my fantastic marvelous and all things nice wife. I will have to admit I have slight feelings of worry. I have not had to share Stephanie before. I guess with the kids a little but when I am home she does an excellent job of making me feel like I come first. Now I know there will be many times when I am home with the kids and she is out using her super powers for the betterment of other people and I am not 100% sure I want to share. I support I love and I raised my hand today to sustain her and I will but I will miss her too.


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Buck up, Cory. This is your chance to have some more practical application of faith.